Shots & Injections
- A combination of vitamins, minerals and amino acids that are necessary nutrients for our bodies. When taken in this combination AND in conjunction with exercise and calorie reduction, many people report an increase in their metabolism, weight loss, more energy!
- B12 is a critical vitamin involved in very important processes in your body. The most common benefits of taking B12 shots include: Increased energy, more weight loss, better mood & increased concentration, better sleep, increased hair growth, metabolism.
- Used for a variety of common orthopedic conditions. By injecting PRP into areas of an injury, the hope is to stimulate and optimize your body’s ability to heal the chronic conditions. PRP contains a high concentration of platelets, other blood cells important in healing, & growth factors.
Trigger Point Injections
- Trigger Point Injections may be a great option in easing this type of pain. Trigger point therapy is a procedure that helps to treat the painful muscle parts with knots or triggers points that form whenever muscles are unable to relax. In many cases, such trigger points can be felt under the skin.
- If you have pain stemming from joint inflammation, then you may benefit from a steroid injection. A steroid injection is a minimally invasive procedure that can temporarily relieve pain and inflamation caused by an inflamed joint. The relief can last anywhere from days to years.
To better serve the community, and to keep the prices low, Turk Express Care is insurance free. Prices may vary according to complexity of visit, and a more detailed price list will be provided in office. We accept cash, debit, and credit.