Social Media Policy
We welcome and encourage open discussions on Turk Express Care Clinic’s social media sites and look forward to any comments, stories and experience you want to share. Before posting, please read our full social media policy.
The opinions and or views expressed on Turk Express Care Clinic’s social media platforms represent the thoughts of individuals and online communities, and not those necessarily of Turk Express Care Clinic or any of its corporate affiliates or any of their respective officers, employees, research staff, medical staff or members of its respective board of directors. The opinions and views expressed on these pages do not in any way reflect the views of the site they are posted on, other sites affiliated with the site, the staff involved with maintaining the site or any members of the site.
Turk Express Care Clinic reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any comments it deems are inappropriate. Comments including but not limited to the following may be deleted or edited by the moderators, and users abusing the following may be blocked from accessing accounts:
- Abusive or hurtful comments directed toward another individual author or content creator
- Off-topic and redundant comments (this includes promotion of events, groups, pages, Web sites, organizations and programs not related to, approved by, or affiliated with Turk Express Care Clinic)
- Comments that use foul language or “hate speech” (for example, including but not limited to racial, ethnic or gender bashing language)
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e., making negative personal or untrue comments about an author), instead of just criticizing his/her posting, opinion or comments
- Comments that violate the privacy of patients and their families
- Information posted on one of our sites is not intended to be medical advice and should not be considered medical advice, nor is it intended to replace consultation with a qualified physician or other health care provider.
By submitting content to any of Turk Express Care Clinic’s social media sites, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public, and that Turk Express Care Clinic may use this information for internal and external promotional purposes and fundraising purposes. Please note that other participants may use your posted information beyond the control of Turk Express Care Clinic. If you do not wish to have the information you have made available via this site used, published, copied and/or reprinted, please do not post on this page.
You also understand that if you post any images to this page that you are representing and warranting that you either own the copyright to the image or have all the necessary permissions to post that image on this page understanding that once it is posted here it may be copied and distributed by any visitor the page without any need for permission. You also represent and warrant that if you post any images of any person that you have their consent to publish their image or, if the image is of a person under the age of 18, you have the consent of their guardian to post that image.